Helping potential be achieved
by building skills for life
Occupational therapy that treats the cause, not just the symptoms
LEARNING | LAUGHTER | LIFE
Working in a fun and engaging environment, our experienced occupational therapists help both individuals and families develop skills to thrive in life with our unique therapy approach.
“Learn as if you’ll live forever” – M Ghandi
At CNS HQ, love is at the centre of all we do; it shapes our actions and guides our decisions
We meet with you first, at no cost, to fully understand your needs
We build confidence and skills, so you have the ability to perform every-day activities and enjoy life
We are NDIS ready! We are a registered NDIS provider and we can help you get the most out of your NDIS Plan
We make sense of and address behaviours such as:
- Heightened sensitivity to sounds, touch, movement, or smells
- May be under-reactive to certain sensations (e.g. not noticing name being called, high pain threshold)
- Seems disinterested or in their ‘own world’
- Tantrums, emotionally reactive, easily frustrated
We assess and treat concerns in:
- Fine and gross motor skills – handwriting, grasping objects, tying shoelaces, balance, and coordination
- Missed/Delayed Milestones – rolling, crawling, walking, eating, reflex integration, and language skills
- Social skills – facial expressions (such as smiling), personal boundaries, reading and understanding body language, and interpreting emotion
- Neuromotor Development – helping the brain and body communicate and work efficiently together
Life skills for everyday
We help strengthen your skills and abilities to achieve everyday activities such as:
- Dressing, showering, eating
- Homework, caring for a pet, tidying your room
- Getting ready for school, following a routine
- Keeping friends, playing sport, enjoying life
We help you understand and overcome challenging behaviours by:
- Seeing you as the amazing person you are despite your behaviour
- Managing frustration and anger
- Developing persistence and helping you find your inner strength
- Teaching you how to regulate your emotions effectively
- Helping you cope when you lose, feel cheated, or have to share
Want to go deeper into what we do?
Sleep is one of the most important functions essential for reducing stress and illness, and to live a healthy life. While we sleep many important functions take place that help the body in physical recovery and repair, support brain development, cardiac function and...
Stress, challenge and hardships are a part of life, and eventually everyone will experience these at some point. Different challenges from traumatic events, death of a loved one, a life-altering accident, or a serious illness affects people differently, bringing a...
Why can't you sit still and concentrate? We bet you've heard those words a few times - as a parent, perhaps from your own mouth - and even as a child! This however is most often a rhetorical question, asked, shouted or muttered under the breath by teachers and parents...
We are here for you
Our desire is to see you and your family thrive in life. We would love to meet you!
At CNS HQ, Love is at the centre of all we do; it shapes our actions and guides our decisions.
Still have a question? Want to speak to us more? We would love to hear from you and speak to you further.